Welcome to the Card Class Blog!

Here you can see what I will be teaching this month at Robert's Crafts. If you look to your right you will see the dates and times of Upcoming Classes and how to register for them. You can also find my email address and Supply Lists for my classes. If you scroll down to the bottom you will see my Calendar that also shows upcoming classes. Hope to see you at one of my classes soon!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Novembers Classes!

Yes, that is classes, plural, more than one! I am excited to announce that to help you get started on your Holiday cards I will be doing two classes in November! I will be doing a Friday Evening class on the 13th, and a Saturday Afternoon class on the 21st! If I have a good turn out for the Saturday Afternoon class I will probably be doing all of my future classes on Saturday Afternoons. I am currently working on the cards I will be teaching and hope to have posts with supply lists for both classes up by this week sometime, maybe even tomorrow! Tell your friends and family members who may be interested in the class, spread the word! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions! I love to hear from you! Thanks everyone!

No comments: